Updated at 06:54 - Finance Minister Wes Sheridan approached the late federal Finance Minister Jim Flaherty in 2010, lobbying for changes to be made to the Criminal Code to allow P.E.I. to become an Internet gambling regulator. Those changes were never made.9
Updated at 15:19 - Wade MacLauchlan will announce Friday he is running for the leadership of the Liberal party of Prince Edward Island, The Guardian has learned..
Updated at 14:38 - QUEBEC — Quebecor Inc. has become the new owner of the Quebec Remparts..
Updated at 13:26 - For Zella Beaulac and Barbara Dunsford, Christmas is a favourite time of the year.
Updated at 10:28 - Parking in downtown Charlottetown will be free on Friday — for certain people..
Updated at 11:03 - LONDON — P.D. James took the classic British detective story into tough modern terrain, complete with troubled relationships and brutal violence, and never accepted that crime writing was second-class literature..
Updated at 13:15 - It’s always interesting when the federal Conservatives send you mail — especially when it’s one of their fundraising efforts. The things are such great reading..
Canada - World
14:22 - VANCOUVER - A lawyer for the oil pipeline company conducting technical work near Vancouver is raising doubts about arrests at a protest site, at the same time a prominent B.C. First Nations leader was preparing to cross the police line..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Hyundai to offer a hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle in Canada
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne First Impression: A little something more
- 2015 Nissan Murano priced from $29,998
- 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition: thanks for the memories
- Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Concept at the Los Angeles auto show