Updated at 06:02 - The barren sight of George Gill’s grave saddens Debby Hennessey. A small, cracked black plastic label lying on the grass at the Union Road Community Cemetery is the only marker identifying the final resting place of the unique character.2
Updated at 12:00 - Sunny skies, warm temperature and the sound of kids enjoying themselves was in abundance in Tyne Valley today at the 2014 Soap Box Derby..Photo
Updated at 11:43 - Following are some of the scores from the Flag Football Nationals being played at UPEI:.
Updated at 10:02 - Chiel and Eelco..
Updated at 12:02 - A young entrepreneur from Stanley Bridge wants to help Island kids live limitless..
Updated at 08:32 - The Sixty-Second Story by Janice Landry (Pottersfield Press, $19.95) and Andrew Cobb: Architect and Artist by Janet Kitz (Nimbus, $21.95) are both about remarkable men — in quite different fields..
Updated on July 07, 2014 - The Islander, July 1.
Updated at 08:32 - Bordered by two roads and a cemetery, it stands today much as it did during my youthful internment..
Canada - World
12:27 - MIRAMICHI, N.B. - A New Brunswick family's weekend moving plans were dashed after a fire destroyed their newly built home..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Driving when tired may be comparable to driving while intoxicated
- 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRT Hellcat: Living one red key at a time
- 2015 Ford F-150 gets two new engines
- Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge: Almost there
- Buick is planning to offer two new models, including a convertible