World Meteorological Week
CINDY DAY: Reaching out to a special lady
Call for Indigenous business chamber of commerce in Atlantic region
DENNIS KING: Remembering Bill McKinnon, athlete and friend
WADE BABINEAU EDITORIAL CARTOON: Saturday, March 28, 2020
SALLY COLE: Rosemary Curley leads charge in researching and writing ...
City of Charlottetown purchasing state-of-the-art drone for police ...
FIDDLER'S FACTS: A disappointing end for Summerside Western Capitals
VIDEO: P.E.I. man writes, directs $1 million thriller expected to ...
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email email@example.com
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.