Cause of MacQuarrie Meats barn fire in Winsloe leaves owner unsure ...
Former P.E.I. jail guard sentenced to two years in prison
Former Uncle Mike's restaurant to reopen at Bloomfield Mall under new ...
The Guardian's Quick Question for Feb. 22-23, 2020
Second man who escaped from courthouse in Charlottetown jailed
UPDATED: P.E.I. MLA Natalie Jameson named Minister of Environment
Charlottetown Bluephins return home with slew of medals after ...
Actor Kyle Gillis lands role of Shrek; mentors The Guild’s advanced ...
GUEST OPINION: Protecting land for Islanders
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.