Prince Edward Island Christmas lights map — Click to submit your lights
Get creative with Christmas projects right at home
A gift to anticipate
Sewing love, cheer into every stitch
Island of inspiration: Artist Adam Young paints vibrant scenes of East ...
Rooted in Christmas tree traditions
Holiday help at the ready
Recipes for the holidays
Decor, function go hand in hand with this DIY holiday project
Must-watch holiday movies
This rum cake tastes like redemption
SaltWire Network meteorologist Cindy Day didn't have much time back at her office in Halifax. Wednesday, Cindy is taking another road trip to Prince Edward Island.
While she'll be making some stops along her way to the Island, Cindy will also be visiting The Guardian office and attending the first Lady Ball, hosted by Ovarian Cancer Canada at the P.E.I. Brewing Co. in Charlottetown on Thursday, May 30.
Follow this page for Cindy's updates along the way, and click below to watch her trip to Cape Breton last week.
- Cindy Day stops at the Confederation Bridge
- Cindy Day visits Compton's Farm
- Cindy Day arrives in Charlottetown
- Cindy Day visits the Belvedere Golf & Winter Club
- Cindy Day visits the offices of The Guardian
- Cindy Day chats with Dave Stewart at The Guardian
- Cindy Day stops at Just Another Farm
- Cindy Day visits Ken MacDonald's garden in Charlottetown