Make it two in a row for Jonathan Hicken.
The Brudenell native picked up his second win in as many weeks on the Parts For Trucks Pro Stock Tour Saturday at the Irving Oil 150 at Petty International Raceway near Moncton. Hicken won last week’s stop at his home track of Oyster Bed Speedway.
Current point leader, Dylan Blenkhorn of Truro, N.S., continues his podium streak finishing second. Part-time driver and previous tour rookie of the year, Stephen Halpin of Saint John, N.B., finished third. Nicholas Naugle of Dartmouth, N.S., and Charlottetown’s Darren MacKinnon rounded out the top five.
Hicken, Albany’s Terry Dougay and Cornwall’s Dylan Gosbee won the qualifiers.
Gosbee led the field for 83 laps to earn the most laps led award.
The tour returns to Riverside International Speedway Saturday for the IWK 250 presented by Steve Lewis.
Results from the Irving Oil 150 Saturday at Petty International Raceway. It was Race 6 of the Parts For Trucks Pro Stock Tour.
Driver Laps Hometown
1. Jonathan Hicken 150 Brudenell
2.Dylan Blenkhorn 150 Truro, N.S.
3. Steve Halpin 150 Saint John, N.B.
4. Nicholas Naugle 150 Dartmouth, N.S.
5. Darren MacKinnon 150 Charlottetown.
6. Russell Smith Jr. 150 Lakeside, N.S.
7. Shawn Turple 150 Enfield, N.S.
8.4 Jarrett Butcher 150 Porter's Lake, N.S.
9. Sarah McKay 150 Quispamsis, N.B.
10. Craig Slaunwhite 150 Terence Bay, N.S.
11. Chris Hughes 150 Brackley Beach.
12. Dylan Gosbee 150 Cornwall.
13. Greg Proude 150 Springvale.
14. Terry Dougay 150 Albany.
15. Waylon Farrell 147 Conception Bay South, N.L.
16. Shawn Pierce 147 Blockhouse, N.S.
17. Craig Ward 146 Riverview, N.B.
18. Ashton Tucker 83 Miramichi, N.B.
19. Kent Vincent 9 Crapaud.
Margin of victory – 0.767
Number of cautions – 3
Lead changes – 3
Atlantic Tiltload heat winners – Jonathan Hicken, Terry Dougay and Dylan Gosbee.
Most laps led – Dylan Gosbee.
Kenny U-Pull Elmsdale hard charger – Jonathan Hicken.
Exide Batteries rookie of the race – Russell Smith Jr.