The Holland Hurricanes began play at the 2019 Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association (CCAA) soccer championships on Wednesday.
The women’s Hurricanes lost 3-0 to the Fanshawe Falcons in a quarter-final match in Edmonton, Alta. The Hurricanes will play the loser of Wednesday’s quarter-final between the Dynamiques de Sainte-Foy and NAIT Ooks on Thursday at 1 p.m., Atlantic Time.
The Holland College men’s team faced the Red Deer Kings in its quarter-final game at the CCAA men’s soccer championship in Oshawa, Ont. The result of that game was unavailable at deadline time.
- Click here for feature story on Wilmot Valley native Paige Deighan of the Holland College women's soccer team:
- Click here for feature story on Borden-Carleton native Rachel Green of the Holland College women's soccer team:
- Click here for feature story on West Devon native Hayden Porter of the Holland College men's soccer team:
- Click here for story on Hayden Porter named ACAA male athlete of the week:
- Click here for story on Holland Hurricanes sweeping ACAA soccer championships: