The Nova Scotia RCMP has charged 23 people in relation to criminal activity by a large group at a lobster pound in Middle West Pubnico on October 13.
The following have been charged with Break and Enter:
· Devin Edward Belong, 26, Shelburne County
· Leslie Edward Belong, 29, Shelburne County
· Roderick Bruce Conrad,53, Shelburne County
· James Alfred D’Entremont, 55, Yarmouth County
· Marcel Renald D’Entremont, 29, Yarmouth County
· Kevin Paul D’eon, 41, Yarmouth County
· Kevin Mark Donaldson, 51, Yarmouth County
· Christopher Howard Goreham, 40, Shelburne County
· Curtis Leigh Conrad Goreham, 36, Shelburne County
· Josh Andrew Larkin, 27, Yarmouth County
· Shawn Joseph Muise, 46, Yarmouth County
· Travis Nickerson, 27, Yarmouth County
· Sterling Scott Penney, 49, Shelburne County
· Troy Warren Irvin Penney, 43, Yarmouth County
· Jered Owen Scott, 22, Shelburne County
In addition, the following have been charged with Mischief and Break and Enter:
· Tyler Leslie Belong, 28, Shelburne County
· Samuel Spencer Corning, 27, Yarmouth County
· Blair Daniel Dentremont, 46, Yarmouth County
· Charles Richard Hines, 50, Shelburne County
· Sean Roy Messenger, 28, Yarmouth County
· Michael Pearle Nickerson, 66, Yarmouth County
· Gordon Malcolm Stoddard, 57, Shelburne County
· Merle Kevin Swaine, 65, Shelburne County
The Nova Scotia RCMP will continue to take steps to ensure that those who unlawfully interfere with or threaten the safety of any person or property be held accountable in accordance with the laws of Canada.
If you were involved in the incident or have any information, please contact the Yarmouth Rural RCMP Detachment at 902-742-9106.
This investigation is ongoing.