Popular guest speaker and trainer Ron Robichaud of Nova Scotia will be returning to the Wellington Rural Action on Wednesday, May 23, at noontime to deliver an hour-long workshop, in French, on the theme “Choosing a Growth Strategy Adapted to Your Business”.
“Most of the entrepreneurs we meet are interested in growing their businesses in one way or another. This may seem simple, but in practical terms, it can be quite difficult to accomplish,” says Robichaud. “During this workshop, we’ll concentrate on the growth process that successful businesses use to identify and evaluate growth opportunities.”
He adds that the workshop will offer participants the skills, the tools and the practical knowledge required to propel businesses toward their next phase of growth.
The workshop, delivered in a lunch-and-learn format starting at noon, will be offered jointly by the Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce of P.E.I. and the Wellington Rural Action Centre.
The registration fee for this workshop (which includes a light meal) is $5 for Acadian chamber members and $10 for non-members, taxes included. To register by May 21, contact Velma LeBlanc at 902-854-3439, ext. 228, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At a glance
- Who: Ron Robichaud, C&R Care and Consulting
- Background: Has worked in manufacturing operations, finance, small business management, community development, the service sector and municipal government, as well as with a CBDC, providing business coaching and small business loans.
- Education: A master’s degree in business administration from the Université de Moncton
- Teacher: Adjunct professor at Acadia University and Université Sainte-Anne where he taught classes in small business management and economics.
- Other projects: A frequent keynote speaker, co-author of numerous books and official trainer for participants in RDÉE PEI’s Francophone Ignition Contest and its former Dragons’ Contest.