UPDATE: P.E.I. RCMP focus on separate scenes in two suspicious deaths
Charlottetown tattoo shop owner talks about long road ahead after ...
Life-threatening injuries sustained in Brackley collision
Currie called up by Edmonton Oilers
Vehicle catches fire at Charlottetown Wendy’s
The Guardian's Quick Question for Feb. 23, 2019
Blood drive in honour of Stratford man being held Tuesday, Feb. 19
Murphy Group opening new oyster bar in Halifax
Diner delicioso: Maid Marian’s in Charlottetown has translated its ...
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I. - Three people have been displaced by a fire Tuesday afternoon that gutted an older two-storey house a few kilometres north of Charlottetown, which in turn cut off the power, heat and water to a trailer on the same property.
Disaster volunteers with the Canadian Red Cross have arranged emergency lodging, food and clothing purchases for a man who lived in the house and a couple forced from the trailer.
There were no injuries from the fire, reported at about 3 p.m. Nov. 13 at 1472 Union Road.