DATES TO REMEMBER
- First Aid Training for Grade 12 ADP students (all day)
- Parent Council Meeting at 6 p.m.
- Christmas Turkey Dinner at noon for the entire student body. No charge.
- Last day of classes for 2020
STUDENT OF THE WEEK
- Mikayla Craddock.
ACADEMY DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN AGRICULTURE & BIOSCIENCE
- On Nov. 26, KRHS hosted its fifth annual 'Buy a Cookie, Buy a Goat' fundraiser for its twinned school in Kenya.
- On Dec. 1, First Aid Training for the day in the library for all Grade 12 ADP students.
- 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like WHMIS' session after school on Dec. 8, from 3-4 p.m. Making Christmas cards for seniors on Dec. 10 at lunch.
- Tom Hilton, Education Officer with the P.E.I. Human Rights Commission, gave a presentation to the Law 521 classes on Nov. 25.
PARENT COUNCIL MEETING
- Tues., Dec. 1 at 6 p.m. in the KRHS library. Parent Council is an opportunity for parents and the school to meet and discuss any issues relevant to K.R.H.S. students' education.
KRHS CHRISTMAS TURKEY DINNER FOR STUDENTS
- Thurs., Dec. 17. This meal is free for all students to enjoy together.
SCHOOL CLOTHING/BLAZER SPIRITWEAR
This report is prepared by KRHS student reporter Emma Coughlin.