* The Toronto Stock Exchange's TSX rises 0.33 percent to 17,003.13
* Leading the index were Enghouse Systems Ltd , up 20.8%, Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd , up 12.6%, and Power Financial Corp , higher by 10.1%.
* Lagging shares were Empire Company Ltd , down 3.6%, First Quantum Minerals Ltd, down 3.3%, and Cascades Inc, lower by 3.0%.
* On the TSX 145 issues rose and 76 fell as a 1.9-to-1 ratio favored advancers. There were 10 new highs and no new lows, with total volume of 292.8 million shares.
* The most heavily traded shares by volume were Aurora Cannabis Inc , Encana Corp and Bombardier Inc.
* The TSX's energy group fell 0.02 points, or 0.0%, while the financials sector climbed 1.82 points, or 0.6%.
* West Texas Intermediate crude futures rose 1.03%, or $0.61, to $59.79 a barrel. Brent crude rose 1.11% , or $0.71, to $64.91 [O/R]
* The TSX is up 18.7% for the year.