Long-time P.E.I. bed and breakfast owner recalls life-long fighting ...
Peers Alliance set to host annual poetry slam and have some wacky fun ...
UPEI student to share her experiences as an out, queer woman in China
Making East Coast workplaces more inclusive for LGBTQ2+ community
Have you heard about the SaltWire News app?
Visit SaltWire.com for more of the stories you want.
SaltWire Selects: Stories you don't want to miss
What you need to know about COVID-19: August 6, 2020
The Greater Charlottetown Area Chamber of Commerce once again put a spotlight on local businesses at its annual awards ceremony.
Recipients in eight categories were honoured in this year’s The President’s Excellence Awards on Nov. 21.
Kim Green of Kays Wholesale was previously announced as the Entrepreneur of the Year. Grace McCourt was also previously announced as the recipient of the Volunteer Excellence Award. The other award winners were:
- Vogue Optical (Excellence in Business Award)
- Papa Joe’s Restaurant (Excellence in Customer Service Award)
- Habitat for Humanity P.E.I. (Not-for-Profit Excellence Award)
- BioVectra Inc. (Workplace Excellence Award)
- SableARC Studios (Emerging Business Excellence Award)
- Reactive Health ( People’s Choice for Community Impact Award)
The awards ceremony was held at the held at the Delta Prince Edward hotel in Charlottetown. Nominations for next year’s President’s Excellence Awards are expected to be open in February.