(Reuters) - Following is a summary of commercial aircraft deals announced by Airbus and Boeing at the Paris Airshow.
* Air Lease Corp signs letter of intent for 50 A220-300s, 27 A321XLRs and 23 A321neos worth an estimated $11 billion at list prices.
* Virgin Atlantic orders 14 A330neos worth $4.1 billion at list prices, and takes out an option for six more.
* Lebanon's Middle East Airlines orders four A321XLRs, estimated to be worth more than $500 million at list prices.
* Philippines budget airline Cebu Air orders 16 A330neos, 10 A321XLRs and five A320neos, worth about $6 billion in total at list prices.
* Saudi Arabian Airlines orders a further A320neo family aircraft worth an estimated $3.3 billion at list prices, and takes out options for as many as 35 more.
* Malaysia's AirAsia Group converts 253 A320neo orders to the larger A321neo. Financial terms not disclosed
* Korean Air commits to buying 20 787 Dreamliners worth $6.3 billion at list prices.
* GECAS exercises purchase rights for 10 737-800 Boeing Converted Freighters worth about $1.1 billion at list prices, and adds 15 more purchase rights.
(Compiled by Mark Potter)