Check the facts on Canada Post

Charlottetown post offrce

Editor:

In response to the letter to the editor by Pat Mella (It’s time to modernize postal delivery). Ms. Mella has her facts quite wrong about issues surrounding Canada Post and their five-point action plan to eliminate door to door delivery. She states that Canada Post uses taxpayers’ money, when in fact Canada Post is self-sustainable.

The crown corporation has been highly profitable for many years, generating 1.5 billion dollars into the economy over the last 15 years. The only year that it did not make a profit was in 2011, the year that the corporation locked out its workers and interrupted service, and also had a one-time pay equity that was paid out because of mistakes that were made in the past.

In 2012 total profits reported on the Canada Post financial report was $94 million. Canada Post had projected a loss of $1 billion per year by 2020, but this figure is based on a projected loss of $250 million in 2012, a year that was actually profitable. In 2013 they paid all workers two days early so that the pay came out of the 2013 bottom line, probably so that they could minimize the profits they actually made.

Ms. Mella mentions that most Canadians already use community mail boxes. In fact 66 per cent of Canadians get mail delivered to their door, whether it is in a rural mail box, to the door, or an apartment lobby. Most Canadians do not have to walk to get their mail. “Walking is good for you, you get to meet your neighbours” she says.

It seems that Ms. Mella agrees with CEO Deepak Chopra in that seniors need exercise. Do they need exercise in the middle of winter when it is thirty below and icy? Or should they wait for the spring thaw to get their Christmas cards from grandchildren, just to find that their community mailbox was broken into and the mail stolen. I think these large hunks of metal that will take up scenery in our communities are a waste of money, and will furthermore force people to stop using the mail.

Although most people between the ages of 20-40 may not use letter mail as much as older people, the majority of Canadians are above this age group. This age group is however purchasing online. Amazon reported that Canada Post was the best for delivery of parcels over the holidays.  There are also a lot of people that can’t afford computers and the internet, whether they are in rural Canada or cities.  Is the Government going to give us free internet to communicate and do our business? Students that study in other provinces require Canada Post to complete student loan applications. Can parents send a care package to their children in an e-mail?

Angus McLean may have said, “A government that gives you everything you want is a government that will take everything you’ve got.”  What do you do with a government that takes everything you have, and leaves you nothing?

Dylan Allain,

CUPW Charlottetown

Organizations: Canada Post, Amazon

Geographic location: Canada, Charlottetown

Comments

Comments

• Derek Barlow
    July 30, 2015 - 21:16

Greetings to the entire public, I am Dr Derek Barlow, I am a man that have come to put away every thought / reason that is virtually in EVERY ONE'S MIND THAT ARE SAYING THAT THERE ARE NO RELIABLE LOAN LENDER'S ONLINE THAT CAN GIVE LOANS AGAIN / ANYMORE. As at now we all know that there are a lot of scammers searching for our legitimate documents to use for fraudulent act, So i Dr Derek Barlow HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE TO THE ENTIRE PUBLIC THAT I HAVE got some money to Lend out to serious,TRUSTWORTHY and Prospective CLIENTS THAT ARE IN NEED OF LOANS,any person/organization who HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LOAN or LOANS AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE LOAN ON TILL NOW SHOULD send their contact or apply via email: derekbarlowloans@yahoo.com OR derekbarlowloans@gmail.com .Services rendered include; Refinance,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan, To mention but a few. AND I HAVE ALSO COME TO TELL THOSE BORROWERS THAT WILL APPLY FOR LOAN AND DO NOT PAY BACK THAT In the book Of Mark 8:36: 36 "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his own soul?" I REFER YOU TO THE SAID BIBLE REFERENCE THOSE THAT HAS THE MIND OF RUNNING AWAY WITH LOANS THAT HAS BEEN GRANTED TO YOU IN GOOD HEART BECAUSE WE ARE ALL PASSING BY ON EARTH AS WE SHALL MEET OUR MARKER ONE DAY, ALSO GET IT NOTED THAT IF YOUR INTENTIONS IS TO COME AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR TRUSTWORTHINESS AND RELIABILITY OF GRANTING LOANS ONLINE IN RESPECTIVE OF YOUR LOCATION ON EARTH, I BET YOU YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AS OUR FBI AGENTS ARE ON GUARD. I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL ALSO THAT I HAVE COME TO WIPE AWAY THOSE TEARS THOSE ONLINE FRAUDSTER / RIP OFF ARTIST HAVE CAUSED TO YOU ALL IN THE NAME THAT THEY ARE LOAN LENDERS. SO THOSE IN NEED OF THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES SHOULD SEND THERE CONTACTS TO ONE OF THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR URGENT ATTENTION. AND ALSO I WANT TO LET THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE NOT TO COMPARE THIS LOAN FIRM SERVICES WITH THE PREVIOUS ONE THEY ENCOUNTERED THERE SELF WITH IN THE PAST !! NOTE: YOU THAT IS ABOUT TO APPLY FOR THIS LOAN MUST HAVE Trust,Courage,Faith.BECAUSE THEY ARE THE KEY TO ANY TRANSACTION IN THIS WORLD !! AND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM PLEASE AND PLEASE DON'T APPLY AS WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED CUSTOMERS HERE THAT ARE READY AND SERIOUS TO COMPLY WITH THE PROCESS OF THIS LOAN TRANSACTION WITHOUT GIVEN US ROOM TO SUSPECT THAT THEY FRAUDSTERS / ON-SERIOUS CUSTOMERS.

• Boo Wheat
    July 23, 2015 - 23:31

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender Mr.DORO SMITH that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business man, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you Mr.DORO SMITH Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leander. You can Email him via,mail (dorosmithloanfirm@outlook.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

• Boo Wheat
    July 23, 2015 - 23:31

• Anita Frank
    July 22, 2015 - 13:53

Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. Wilson Edwards the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advice you to contact Mr. Edwards if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com) No credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. Wilson Edwards today for your loan They offer all kind of categories of loan they Short term loan (5_10years) Long term loan (20_40) Media term loan(10_20) They offer loan like Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan ....... Student loan..........,Business start up loan Business loan....... , Company loan.............. etc Email..........(wilsonedwardsloancompany@gmail.com ) When it comes to financial crisis and loan then Wilson Edwards loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Anita Frank direct you Good Luck.......................

• Anita Frank
    July 22, 2015 - 13:52

• Dr. Robert Jack
    July 12, 2015 - 10:39

• David Herley
    July 11, 2015 - 20:45

Hello Welcome to David Herley Loan Institute In this company, We give out loans at 3% to our customers who are willing to pay more in the desired time of years. If you are interested in applying for any of the loan listed below , kindly send an email to davidherley16@gmail.com to apply quickly! We offer the following type of loans; * Personal Loans * Business loans * Investment Loans * Development Loans * Purchase Loans * Construction loans * Loans for buying a car * Debt Consolidation Loans * International Loans * Student Loans and much more without any delay Apply and receive the loan within 48 hours Best regards

• william
    July 08, 2015 - 20:18

Good Day Sir/Madam: Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial problem and need solution to it. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But.. we have made that difference in the lending industry. We can arrange for a loan from the range of $2,500. to $500,000.000 as low as 3% Our Services Include the Following: Debt Consolidation Second Mortgage Business Loans Personal Loans International Loans Loan for any kinds Family loan E.T.C No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. ( williamfinance@hotmail.com ). says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan contact us, Kindly respond immediately to this email:williamfinance@hotmail.com

• Mrs.Sandra Bents
    July 01, 2015 - 14:21

I am Mrs.Sandra Bents from Germany, God has bless me with two kids and a loving husband, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life,2months ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be a loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 2,000USD from me and refuse to email me since. then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to Court after the Case of my friend I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to AMACO LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 50,000USD by MR AMACO , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF AMACO LOAN COMPANY . so I collected his email Address ,he told me the roles and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 30,000POUNDS .you can contact him on via email : (amacoloancompany@gmail.com) I am sure he will help you

• Dr. Robert Jack
    July 01, 2015 - 13:34

Hello, Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

• Hwa Jurong
    June 25, 2015 - 11:02

Good Day !! I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to reliable individuals. Services Rendered include: *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Car Loans *Debt Consolidation Loan *Line of Credit *Second Loan *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans. Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com Yours Sincerely, Hwa Jurong(MD).

• mr scot
    June 23, 2015 - 06:48

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2349033359703 OR info. illuminatitemple66@gmail.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,..,.,... the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +2349033359703 or send your e-mail to info.illuminatitemple66@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

• mr scot
    June 23, 2015 - 06:41

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2349033359703 OR info. illuminatitemple66@gmail.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +2349033359703 or send your e-mail to info.illuminatitemple66@gmail.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

• henry white
    June 22, 2015 - 19:49

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINAT email us now (666illuminatiworld@gmail.com) Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $900,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested kindly send your e-mail to (666illuminatiworld@gmail.com) for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

• Susan Robert
    June 21, 2015 - 12:25

I'm Susan Robert by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Anthony Lucas who lend me an unsecured loan of $350,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact them now via: (Anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com) I'm using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Anthony Lucas, i pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever. Susan Robert

• ILLUMINATI WE ARE RICH FOREVER
    June 21, 2015 - 07:04

Join the Illuminati today are you a business man or woman, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life or YOU need a power of achieving your dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can fully be accomplish,if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact MR MARTEL PAUL @ via (martelpaul@inbox.lv) Full name: Country: State of origin: Date of birth: Sex: Address: Phone: occupation: Email address: purpose of joining: ILLUMINATI WE ARE RICH FOREVER

• Diamond Smith
    June 21, 2015 - 07:00

Do you need a loan? Are you a business man or woman and you need a loan to increase your business?? Do you need capital to start up a business? Whatever your loan problems might be, here comes your help as we offer loans to both individuals and firms at low and affordable interest rate of 2% Processed within 24 hours.and a repayment duration period of 1year to 10years to any part of the world.We give out loans within the range of 5,000 to 100,000,000 USD Just for only one fee, which is the Registration fee while the company will be paying all other fees, Any loan company asking for more than one fee is a scam and bewear of that compny. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority.contact us today at(diamondsmithloancompany@gmail.com) where your needs are meet and your worries are over. YOUR DETAILS BELOW Full Name ........... Location ............ country ............. sex ................. phone ............... age ................. Occupation........... Sincerely.

• Hon. Dimeji Bank
    June 21, 2015 - 06:20

Hello Sir, I am the formal speaker National House of Representative in Federal Republic of Nigeria and My Name is Hon. Dimeji Bankole. I am in position of US$ 12M (Twelve Million US dollars) which i intend to invest in Real Estate in your country. I am looking for a reliable person or company that will help me to invest this money on my behalf because i cannot be able to travel now. Kindly update me if you can represent my interest in your Country. Reply to my personal email: Thanks for anticipate cooperation. Best regards, Hon. Dimeji Bank

• Diamond Smith
    June 21, 2015 - 06:18

• Diamond Smith
    June 21, 2015 - 06:04

• David
    June 15, 2015 - 15:55

• Dr Ray Enqvist
    June 11, 2015 - 01:06

Hello, Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr Ray Enqvist a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. I Dr Ray Enqvist, will render the best of my services to all legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email(dr.enqvist1@gmail.com) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mr Manson Parker. BORROWER'S DATA 1)Full Names: 2)Country: 3)address: 4)State: 5)Sex: 6)Marital Status: 7)Occupation: 8)Phone Number: 10)Monthly income: 11)Next of Kin: 12)Loan Amount Needed: 13)Loan Duration: 14)Purpose of Loan: As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed. I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed. With Regards,

• Anthony Lucas
    June 10, 2015 - 13:24

Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas and be free from financial bondage Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 24 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (Anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)

• Anthony Lucas
    June 10, 2015 - 13:19

• Anthony Lucas
    May 30, 2015 - 15:25

Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)

• bergholz wood
    May 29, 2015 - 16:50

Do you need need a loan today? ranging from the minimum of 5,000 usd contact us today we give out loan with 3% interest rate. Contact us via bergholzwood@gmail.com

• Anthony Lucas
    May 18, 2015 - 23:14

• Harry benjamin
    May 18, 2015 - 16:46

This is an online ad from a Registered, Government approved and Licensed lender that gives out loans of various kinds, like Pay day, Personal, mortgage, Business, car Loans to serious and interested parties against a very low cost affordable interest rate of 3%. Apply for loan now. We give out loan with low interest rate of 3% per annual. If you are interested contact Via: harryloancompanyplc@gmail.com and fill the below loan application form. LOAN APPLICATION FORM: Full Name: Country: Address: Phone Number: Loan amount: Loan Duration: Monthly Income: Gender: Age: Contact Email:harryloancompanyplc@gmail.com Thanks Harry White Thank you

• Harry benjamin
    May 18, 2015 - 16:43

• mike smith
    May 06, 2015 - 18:39

Good Day All Of You I am, Mike Smith a reputable, legitimate and accredited company Moneylenders. We borrow money to Individuals with a rate of 3% in need financial Help. Did you have a bad credit or you are in Need money to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that I do Reliable Beneficiary assistance as we are glad to offer You loan a. No credit check, 100% Guaranteed. (E-mail mikesmithloan@hotmail.com ) continue with your loan. Loan application form: Name of applicant: ............... Address: ................ Location: ..................... .. State: ........................ Country: .................. .. Gender: ...................... Email ............ Phone Number.................... Marital status .............. Loan amount................. Loan Duration .................. Purpose of the loan ......................... Monthly income ........................ Have you apply before? ............................. Are you planning application. After submitting the loan application, you can Expect a preliminary answer less than 24 hours and financing within 72-96 hours of receipt of Information we need from you to our Company Email (mikesmithloan@hotmail.com ) Regards. Mr. Mike Smith.

• henry
    April 13, 2015 - 21:53

Hello, Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan,auto loan,student loan,debt consolidation loan,unsecured loan,venture capital etc... Or Were you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more reason. You are in the right place for your loan solutions! I am a private lender,I grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% Interest. Contact us via email: henryloanscompany@yahoo.com LOAN APPLICATION FORM. Your Full Name: Address: Country: State: Loan Amount: Sex: Loan Duration: Phone Number: Fax: Monthly Income: Specific date you need the loan : NOTE:This are needed before we can proceed with the transaction of the loan okay. Regards Mr HENRY

• henry
    April 13, 2015 - 21:52

• berry
    April 13, 2015 - 21:33

DO YOU NEED A LOAN!!! Email: bnunoloans@yahoo.com Hi, I am a private lender who give out loan to private and corporate individuals. Have you been turned down by so many banks? Do you need finance to establish your business? Do you need finance for the expansion of you business? Or do you need a personal loan? My loan ranges from personal to business loan. My interest rate is very affordable and our loan process is very fast as well. I am very willing to make all your financial troubles a thing of the past.If you are really ready to get your financial problems solved,Then search no further and apply for a loan today.If you are interested fill the DATA FORM so that i can give you my terms and conditions. Email: bnunoloans@yahoo.com BORROWERS DATA FORM 1)YOUR NAME.......... 2)YOUR COUNTRY.......... 3)YOUR OCCUPATION.......... 4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS.......... 5)PHONE NUMBER.......... 6)MONTHLY INCOME.......... 7)ADDRESS.......... 8)PURPOSE.......... 9)LOAN REQUEST.......... 10) TELEPHONE.......... 11)LOAN DURATION.......... My email address is stated below: bnunoloans@yahoo.com

• berry
    April 13, 2015 - 21:29

• Morris David
    March 22, 2015 - 10:03

Hello, Do you need a Loan at a low interest rate? Do you have Bad or No Credit? Do you need money to start up a business? Do you need a Car Loan? You want to re-mortgage your house? Are you in need of a Large Capital to start up a Large Scale Company? You have a right solution to all these! For more Info on Loan and Loan terms, please send an Email. All Inquiries should be directed in the form of a formal e-mail with the contact Information found below: Email via: morrisdavdfirm@gmail.com LOAN APPLICATION FORM NEEDED. So, fill the loan application form below. LOAN APPLICATION FORM NEEDED. 1). Full Names: 2). Country: 3). State: 4). City: 5). Address of Applicant: 6). Telephone: 7). Gender: 8). Marital Status: 9). Occupation: 10). Monthly Income: 11). Loan Amount: 12). Loan Duration: 13). Purpose Of Loan: Regards, Morris David

• berry
    February 12, 2015 - 18:39

Hello, Are you looking for a business loan,personal loan,home loan,auto loan,student loan,debt consolidation loan,unsecured loan,venture capital etc... Or Were you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more reasons.You are in the right place for your loan solutions! I am a private lender,I grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3%.Interest. Contact us via email: berryloanscompany@gmail.com LOAN APPLICATION FORM. Your Full Name: Address: Country: State: Loan Amount: Sex: Loan Duration: Phone Number: Fax: Monthly Income: Specific date you need the loan : NOTE:This are needed before we can proceed with the transaction of the loan okay. Regards Mr Berry

• errefer
    January 13, 2015 - 19:27

-- I am Mr JOHN Daniel. A private loaner here in London, I give out loans under 7 working days on a clear and understandable terms and conditions with low interest rate of 2%. Dear readers should note that this offer is for serious minded individual, firms and companies.Do not let this opportunity pass by. Get your loan under 7 days to solve your financial problems and establishing new businesses, Interested individuals, firms and companies should please contact me via EMAIL: marybearloanfirm@yahoo.com by filling the below information, should case you have any question feel free to ask. Thanks, Applicant name: Full address: Age: Country: Occupation: Phone number: Amount needed: Monthly income: Duration:

• errefer
    January 13, 2015 - 19:26

• illum
    January 05, 2015 - 14:07

Hello i am mark brookly from Florida USA,when i was in need of a loan of $230,000 to transit a business my friend introduced illuminati loans firm to me because she got a loan from them sometime ago, so I was so scared because of the scams in the internet but my friend encouraged me to give them a try and i gave them a try and i got my loan within 4hrs and their ways was very easy no credit check,no cosigner,no collateral and their interest rate is just 2%, so i will advice anyone out there that need a loan to contact them via their Email:(illuminatiloanscompany@gmail.com).

• illum
    January 05, 2015 - 14:02

• Shirley Appleton
    February 19, 2014 - 01:32

It's time is to make the post office workers do a full day of work. A lot of the workers are at the bar by 1oclock or home having a nap in the p.m. So they can go to work on their second job. A good life

• Leona
    February 18, 2014 - 16:07

Well said Dylan. the public has a right to know the simple facts that Canada Post and our Conservative government tend to keep hush hush.

• Leona
    February 18, 2014 - 16:06

• townie22
    February 18, 2014 - 08:48

i wonder if Canada Post is taking the profits of Purolator into account with their gloom and doom predictions of financial losses. Purolator is 91% owned by Canada Post, and generated $1.6 billion in revenue in 2012. i'm sure they'll bluster on about how it's a separate company from Canada Post, etc., which is fine for legal, taxes, etc., but in the end it boils down to that it is owned by Canada Post. taking Purolator into account, their cuts don't seem so neccessary to me.

• Angus
    February 18, 2014 - 08:41

The postal unions have held this country to ransom for years. Some of their more radical leaders have even gone to jail over their illegal activities. Why should we care about them anymore than about a bloated civil service and leaders trying to protect their power, perks and pensions

• rick hansen
      February 18, 2014 - 22:28

To Angus: Don't worry about the 50 thousand unionized postal workers who are .15 % of the Canadian population paying taxes. You should be worried for the rest of the Canadian citizens having to accept less services and higher prices from a Gov't Crown Corporation that is not financially broke (go online to verify) and paid 4700 plus management employees bonuses last year!

• Good letter
    February 18, 2014 - 08:16

Great letter. You are right on. Too many non informed people just say whatever comes to mind to defend stupid decisions. Do not get me wrong, I kind of like Mella ,but this time she is way off track.