Despite a sunnier forecast, flooding continues to cause some road closures around the province today.
The Transportation Department has closed about a dozen roads to through traffic and detours are in place while repairs are undertaken.
The following is a list of roads closed as of 1:45 p.m.:
- Trout River Road - culvert washout
- Route 4 - shoulder washout
- Jerry Road - culvert washout
- Stephen Road – weight restriction/closed to trucks
- Goodwin Road - culvert washout
- Dunk River Road - culvert washout
- Eliot River Road – flooding
- Canavoy Road - culvert washout
- Souris Line Road – flooding
- McQuirk Road
- Marshbank Road
- Argyle Street and Popular Street in Alberton - flooding