Pot on stove fills Charlottetown apartment with smoke

Nigel
Nigel Armstrong
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Apartment fire on Prince St. just before 9 p.m. Dec. 13, 2013.

A senior pushed a personal panic alarm button after her apartment filled with smoke Friday.

The call came to Charlottetown Fire Services station one about 9 p.m. to the apartment complex on Prince Street next to the Salvation Army.

A pot on the stove was the culprit and fans were the only equipment used to clear the scene on the cold and chilly day.

NArmstrong@TheGuardian.pe.ca

Twitter.com/NigelPEI

Organizations: Charlottetown Fire Services

Geographic location: Charlottetown, Prince Street

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments