June 08, 2014
Celebrate International Oceans Day with a Picnic at the Shore
- Place : PEI National Park at Cavendish - Bonnie Acres Drive
- Time : 10:00
- Contact : email@example.com
- Details : Celebrate International Oceans Day with a Picnic at the Shore When Sun, June 8, 10am – 2pm Description Celebrate International Oceans Day with a Picnic at the Shore Charlottetown, May 15, 2014 – In recognition of International Oceans Day, Save Our Seas and Shores PEI (SOSS PEI) is inviting everyone to a beach walk and potluck Picnic at the Shore to be held on Sunday, June 8 in the PEI National Park at Cavendish. Park and meet at the beach access point across from Bonnie Acres Drive. The beach walk will begin at 10 a.m. and the picnic will follow at 12 noon. Please bring a contribution of food to share, and your own dishes, cutlery and chairs or blanket. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or check www.saveourseasandshores.ca.
- Picnic at the Shore Facebook event
- June 11, 2014 - Community Forum on Basic Income Guarantee
- June 13, 2014 - Dinner to honor the past inductees in the Agriculture Hall of Fame
- June 13, 2014 - Kitchen Party!
- June 14, 2014 - Évangéline Community Flea Market
- June 15, 2014 - Father's Day Brunch
- June 17, 2014 - Friends of Confederation Centre AGM
- June 18, 2014 - Ten Two One - Smalls Halls at Milton
- June 21, 2014 - Cornwall Classic Road Race
- June 22, 2014 - Ham & Beef Take-Out Supper - Milton Community Hall
- June 27, 2014 - Kitchen party with Jonathan Arsenault!