August 01, 2015
Murray Harbour Farmers Market
- Place : Murray Harbour Community Centre
- Time : 09:00
- Details : The Murray Harbour Farmers Market will operate on Saturdays from 9AM to Noon until October 31st at the Murray Harbour Community Centre. The Market features local produce, art and handicrafts. Local talent and organizations will be showcased on select Saturdays with "Out of the Sea, Over the Coals" being showcased at the August 1 Market. For more information and upcoming events, visit our Facebook page at The Murray Harbour Farmers Market.
August 02, 2015
- Place : Mt. Stewart Community Center
- Time : 13:00
- Contact : Norma Douglas
- Details : Birt Reunion Attention to all those who plan to attend the 2015 Birt Family Reunion in P.E.I. The descendants of John and Sally (Mills) are meeting at the Mt. Stewart Community Center, Sunday, Aug. 2nd, 2015 at 1:00 pm.
- Birt reunion
August 20, 2015
Reading with Bestselling Local Author Jaime Lee Mann!
- Place : The PEI Preserve Company, 2841 New Glasgow Rd , New Glasgow, PE , C0A 1N0
- Time : 11:00
- Contact : Talia Crockett (email@example.com) 613-349-4091
- Details : Join local middle-grade author Jaime Lee Mann for a special reading of her magical new fantasy book Into Coraira at the Prince Edward Island Preserve Company! This exciting event will include a meet and greet with the author and a chance to purchase your own signed copy of Elora of Stone and follow-up Into Coraira.
August 22, 2015
- Place : Brackley Beach, PEI
- Time : 08:30
- Details : The Art Of Living Foundation organizes an annual Yoga event called Yogathon. Last year, more than 46 cities across the world participated in a 108 Sun Salutation Challenge on the same day across different time zones. Charlottetown was one of them, with the only city having it on the Beach. All proceeds go to the "Care For Children" organization. Pictures of Yogathon 2014 can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfLivingPEI This year Yogathon will take place on 22nd August again at Brackley Beach. More details can be found on www.yogathon.org or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 29, 2015
Milton Community Hall Draw Down Lottery
- Place : Milton Community Hall- 7 New Glasgow Rd- Rte 224
- Time : 19:30
- Contact : email@example.com
- Details : Hey you! Yes you! Would you like to win top prize of $5000 or $5000 of secondary prizes? Well of course you would!! Help the Milton Community Hall and buy a ticket for the Draw Down Lottery. Tickets are $100 so you could team up with coworkers or friends to buy a ticket, or take all the glory yourself! You can get your tickets at the Milton Community Hall (7 New Glasgow Rd- Rte 224). The draw is happening on August 29, 2015 at 7:30 so you can see the big bucks being handed out! For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (902)566-3154. We thank you in advance for your support :)
There are no upcoming Events