November 01, 2014
Brackley Community Indoor Yard Sale
- Place : Brackley Commons (across from Dalziel's Auto Body)
- Time : 08:00
- Details : 8:00-1:00 to book a table contact Heather at 902-368-1705 $10:00 per table.
November 02, 2014
- Place : Kaylee Hall, Pooles Corner
- Time : 07:00
- Contact : Wendy Gillis
- Details : In aid of Sherry,Quenten and Aiden Bratovich. Daughter of Melvin and Wendy Gillis. Sherry lost her husband Sinclair suddenly Oct. 14 2014.
Sparkle Christmas Decor Show
- Place : Prestige Kitchens, Summerside
- Time : 18:30
- Contact : For tickets or information, contact Krista @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details : Michael Jackson and Sharon Stewart will demonstrate many inspiring Holiday Decor ideas. Complimentary refreshments and snacks will be served at intermission. All attendees will be able to shop after the show and enjoy 25% off any holiday decor purchase. Tickets are $20 and all proceeds will go to Summerside Student Travel; 24 students who are embarking on a educational science adventure in Hawaii in March 2015 with EF Educational Tours.
- Tour Information
November 05, 2014
Royal Winnipeg Ballet School Auditions + Master Classes
- Place : DancEast, 449 St George Street, Moncton, NB
- Time : 09:00
- Contact : email@example.com / 204-957-3467
- Details : The RWB School will be holding auditions for all RWB School professional training programs. Attend the auditions or take a RWB School Master Class for your chance to receive ballet instruction from world renowned RWB School faculty.
- RWB School Website
November 07, 2014
2014 Minutes of Story and Song: Caroline Bernard, Remi Arsenault, Patricia Richard and more!
- Place : 7 New Glasgow Road
- Time : 19:30
- Details : The Community of Miltonvale Park will celebrate PEI’s 2014 Sesquicentennial with 2014 Minutes of Story and Song. Fourteen storytelling shows of approximately 2 hours and 23 minutes each, will feature Island storytellers and musicians and highlight and celebrate various aspects of life on the Island. A number of well-known Island story tellers will be paired with local people who can spin a good yarn. Some of the shows will be organized by theme – such as religion, agriculture, the sea, education, Island celebrations, Acadians, transportation, with a look back (and maybe even ahead!) to some of the Island ways. Admission is planned to be $10, and includes a light lunch. Shows will occur on the first Friday of each month during 2014, at 7:30 p.m. at the Milton Community Hall with additional shows on July 18 and August 22. The hall is located at 7 New Glasgow Road (corner of Rtes. 7 & 224). For more information, visit miltonvalepark.com or miltoncommunityhall.ca or call 902-368-3090.