Updated at 14:33 - The retail landscape continues to change in Charlottetown.
Sam, April 18, 2015, 08:16
- February 21, 2015 - Networking or notworking: When does socializing become marketing?
- February 20, 2015 - The Great George Hotel winner of the 2014 World Boutique Hotel Award
- February 20, 2015 - Statistics Canada says retail sales dropped 2.0 per cent in December
- February 19, 2015 - Loonie declines, oil prices fall as data shows another big jump in U.S. supplies
- February 16, 2015 - Project shows French services are “added value” to Summerside businesses
- February 15, 2015 - Mark O'Keefe is new president of Greater Summerside Chamber of Commerce
- February 14, 2015 - Youth Forum in Summerside designed to inspire Futurpreneurs
- February 14, 2015 - Thoughts for Island Firms in a Turbulent environment
- February 11, 2015 - Walmart Canada plans expansion
- February 09, 2015 - Starbucks' plan to serve alcohol draws mixed reactions
- February 09, 2015 - The Iceman cometh to Prince Edward Island
- February 08, 2015 - P.E.I. unemployment rate drops in January
- February 07, 2015 - No White Knight looming to save Target stores
- February 07, 2015 - Preparing for Success “Four most important choices you will ever make”
- February 05, 2015 - Downtown Charlottetown businesses agree with parking ban
- February 04, 2015 - Starbucks will serve beer and wine in Canada by the end of the year
- February 01, 2015 - Trout River Industries signs substantial contracts
- February 01, 2015 - Target will be hard to replace in the Charlottetown Mall
- January 31, 2015 - Business optimism climbs in P.E.I.
- January 31, 2015 - No business, like snow business in P.E.I.
- January 30, 2015 - Island Telecom taking over internet service in Summerside
- January 28, 2015 - Target pharmacist says customers' needs still being met
- January 28, 2015 - Target still asking Islanders to switch to its pharmacy
- January 27, 2015 - Tim Hortons headquarters hit by layoffs
- January 25, 2015 - Canadan Tire, province team up to promote fitness in schools
- January 24, 2015 - Charlottetown’s retail scene set to expand into old Canadian Tire building
- January 24, 2015 - Seeing the opportunity in the economy amidst chaos
- January 24, 2015 - Make metrics matter; Tracking and measuring activities
- January 23, 2015 - New LIENS promotes win-win formula with entrepreneurial program
- January 23, 2015 - Chamber will gauge success of new economic programs: Jonathan Greenan